Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for mature, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team, and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming and bathing
· Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
· Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
· Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 3 professional and personal references
· A valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential. Driver’s abstract is required.
· Reliable transportation.
· Ability to lift 25 lbs/11.3 kilo
We have a variety of shifts available including evening, weekends, days and over-nights. Priority will be given to those with weekend and evening availability. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Client Care and Trainer Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for a professional to take us to the next level in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position will be take on two specific requirements. As Client Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality care, client satisfaction, and retention. As Trainer Coordinator, you will be responsible for the execution and organization of all training programs for CAREGiversSM.
• Health Benefits
• Life Insurance
• Personal & Professional On-going Training
• Minimum Care Aide Certification
• Experience with Seniors and persons with dementia/Alzheimer’s
• Must be able to work in the field, and be insurable.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to Keyboard average of 30-35 words per minute
• Must have level 3 -intermediate computer skills and be proficient in Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel and internet research
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
• Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
• Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
• Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
• Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Must have the ability to operate office equipment
• Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
Please submit resumes and pay expectations.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.