Client Care and Trainer Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for a professional to take us to the next level in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position will be take on two specific requirements. As Client Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality care, client satisfaction, and retention. As Trainer Coordinator, you will be responsible for the execution and organization of all training programs for CAREGiversSM.
• Health Benefits
• Life Insurance
• Personal & Professional On-going Training
• Minimum Care Aide Certification
• Experience with Seniors and persons with dementia/Alzheimer’s
• Must be able to work in the field, and be insurable.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to Keyboard average of 30-35 words per minute
• Must have level 3 -intermediate computer skills and be proficient in Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel and internet research
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
• Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
• Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
• Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
• Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Must have the ability to operate office equipment
• Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
Please submit resumes and pay expectations.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.