Home Instead Senior Care is an industry leader in providing non-medical home support to seniors around the globe. We have an exciting opportunity for a Home Care Coordinator to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
The position of Home Care Coordinator performs a variety of duties including consulting with potential clients and family members, developing individualized care plans, coordinating service schedules, introducing CAREGivers to clients, conducting regular quality assurance visits, documenting and updating care plans to ensure all aspects of client needs are met.
The Home Care Coordinator promotes our services and develops strong relationships with health care providers and others in the community who support and advocate for seniors in our community. We offer a competitive wage with group benefits, vehicle and/or mileage reimbursement, and exceptional office environment in scenic West Vancouver.
· Consult, create and provide assessments and care plans to seniors and families in our care
· Ability to communicate clearly and listen effectively inside and outside of the organization
· Ongoing collaboration and follow-up with families, medical and other professionals
· Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Organize, prioritize and coordinate workload
· Foster good public relations
· Work independently and as a member of, and/or provide leadership to team
· Documentation and report writing
What You’ll Bring to the Role
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of and/or experience working with;
Education and Experience
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.