Do you have a passion for working with seniors?
Home Instead Senior Care is currently looking for caring and compassionate Personal Support Workers to help in our Brantford, Port Dover, Simcoe, and Woodstock areas. We are currently hiring for afternoon and evenings shifts with rotating weekends.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer's Care
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Personal Support Worker Certificate
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Ability to treat & care for clients and their property with dignity & respect
• Ability to adapt to various living environments & locations
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly & congenial manner
• Willing to work flexible hours- including weekends
• Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
If you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and Motor Vehicle Accident victims (MVA), please apply online at https://www.homeinstead.com/3035/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.