At Home Instead caring is our passion – and it starts with our CAREGivers.
The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our CAREGivers.
Our employment strategies are:
We'll help build your future.
You'll be working for the company who first introduced in-home senior care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training, education and opportunities for career advancement.
We're a family.
And families trust and support each other inside and outside the workplace, which is why giving back to the community is also important to us. Plus, you'll never be alone. We have a local office that you can come to and lean on for support, talk to the staff, share stories and seek advice. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We've got you covered.
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have but we also offer competitive pay and benefits, recognition for the work you do and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
That's where you come in.
As a CAREGiver, your job will be to help seniors thrive in their home. By assisting with meal preparation, laundry, personal care, dementia care, light housekeeping, and companionship, you will also help their children to restore balance, order, and peace to their lives.
· Rate of pay ranges between 16.00 and 18.50 per hour.
· Able to assist clients who may or may not have COVID-19. We provide all necessary PPE, support and training.
· No experience or medical skills necessary, we focus on finding amazing people and developing the skill set necessary.
· You will need to demonstrate stable work ethic.
· Variable shifts.
· Able to work 15 hours or more per week.
· Your own personal vehicle and be able to upgrade to business vehicle insurance, which will allow you to take clients on outings.
· Current BC driver's license with no restrictions.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.