Client Care Coordinator
Home Instead Port Coquitlam is eager to find its newest teammate! Come join one of the largest Home Care Companies in North America and be proud of the work you do and the community you serve!
Client Care Coordination plays a pivotal role in ensuring that clients receive personalized, comprehensive, and compassionate care in the comfort of their own home. The ability to coordinate services, communicate effectively, and advocate for clients is essential in exceeding at this role.
Effective Client Care Coordination will include:
- Thoroughly assessing the needs of each client by conducting initial evaluations and ongoing assessments (medical history, conditions, preferences, and support requirements)
- Based on assessment, developing a comprehensive care plan that outlines the clients personalized care goals and the support services required.
- Keep all stakeholders (family members, health care providers, *referral providers, care professionals, etc.) informed about the client's condition, progress and any observed changes in condition or updates to the care plan.
- Ensure ongoing safety of the client and the home environment.
- Keep up to date care plans, progress notes and any changes in the client’s conditions.
- Continual collaboration with healthcare professionals such as physicians, therapists, nurses, social workers, and other community resources to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to the client’s care.
- If a need is identified, make appropriate referrals to other resources within the community, both medical and non-medical.
- Regular check-ins and/or scheduled Quality Assurance visits.
- Following up if a client is hospitalized.
- When issues or challenges arise, the Client Care Coordinator will promptly address them and implement solutions to maintain the client's well-being and satisfaction with the services provided.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please apply online or contact Mandi Strickland directly at 604-552-3324 - Mandi.Strickland@HomeInstead.com
We pride ourselves on making our community a safer place for seniors! To us, it’s personal.