Want to be an Okanagan Home Care Hero? Kelowna - Lake Country - West Kelowna - Peachland
Are you looking for a fulfilling, full-time position with an amazing company?
Home Instead is located in the sunny Okanagan, a region known for its beautiful wine country, luscious orchards and as an all season sports and retirement destination. Home Instead is currently looking for fully available, full-time CAREGivers to make a positive difference in the lives of the seniors in our Okanagan communities.
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, your job will be to help seniors thrive in the comfort of their own home. Caring for seniors is a labor of love, requiring a special person, with just the right touch. As a full-time CAREGiver with Home Instead, you will have the unique opportunity to provide both the much needed care to the seniors in our community and peace of mind for their families, knowing that their loved ones are in good hands.
Care you will provide One on One:
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments, errands, outings
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia Care
Why Join the Home Instead Team?
- No medical experience necessary – we focus on finding amazing people and developing the skill set necessary
- Variable shifts with a completely open, flexible schedule
- Completely flexible availability to work 35 hours per week *including weekends*
- Shift times can include days, evenings, overnights and Saturday and Sunday
- All training is provided and paid
- A support team in the office 24/7
- Recognition of the important work you do
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Hourly rates of pay are $19 - $21 per hour
- Must be able to lift 25 lb./11.3 Kilo, walking, standing, stooping, bending
- Valid BC Driver's License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Confirmation of COVID vaccination will be required
What it is like to work as a CAREGiver with Home Instead? Our current CAREGivers recently posted:
"I like that there is always someone there to help or listen to what you need and that everybody works together to give the client the best care.”
"The amazing communication! The incredible friendliness of the office and the patience they have for how often I call with concerns or questions, and how they even check up on us to see how we are doing mentally and physically with our clients and our lives. The best job I’ve ever had!!! Seriously!!! Such a Team!!”Are you a house keeper, cleaner, baker, chef, server, teacher care aide? Becoming a CAREGiver with Home Instead, could be an excellent fit for a new career path for you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.