What is in it for you?
As a Home Instead Care Giver, we want to make sure you are taken care of! We offer:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Schedule flexibility
- Paid New Hire Training and Continuing training
- 24/7 support
- Connect one on one with clients
- Recognition of the amazing work that you do
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people in your community
- A meaningful career
As a Home Instead Care Giver, your job will be to help people in need thrive in their home. We will provide training to support your career with us! Some of your duties will include:
- Personal care
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments, errands, and outings
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia Care
- Palliative care
We do require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and you must be able to lift up to 25lbs. There will also be walking, standing, stooping, and bending.
$19-$21 per hour
At Home Instead, we hire for heart and train for skill. If you are someone who has worked in customer service, housekeeping, hospitality, or are a care aide, this may be an excellent career path for you! If you wish to join our amazing team, Click the APPLY button at the bottom of this page.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.