Want to be a Home Care Hero in Penticton?
If you want to make a difference with the seniors in your community and work with a team that cares about your needs, look no further. At Home Instead, caring is our passion! – it starts with our home care professional Care Pros.
As a Home Instead Care Pro, your role will be to help seniors thrive in their home. Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch. Becoming a professional home care Care Pro is a unique job with many joys and rewards, responsibilities and challenges – both physical and emotional. As a Home Instead Care Pro you’ll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of the seniors in your community.
Care you will provide One on One:
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments, errands, outings
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia Care
Why Join the Home Instead Team?
- No medical experience necessary – we focus on finding amazing people and developing the skill set necessary
- Variable shifts
- Availability to work 20 hrs or more per week. (shifts coverage we offer can include days, evenings or overnight plus either a Saturday or Sunday)
- Want to work more hours? Simply provide open availability and potential for full time hours is a possibility
- All training is provided and paid
- A support team in the office 24/7
- Recognition of the important work you do
- Hourly rates of pay are from $19 - $21 per hour
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits – when employed for 24 hrs or more per week
- Must be able to lift 25 lb/11.3 Kilo, walking, standing, stooping, bending
- Valid BC Drivers License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Confirmation of COVID vaccination will be required
What it is like to work as a home care Care Pro with Home Instead? Our current Care Pros recently posted:
"Great support from office staff, flexibility of hours, but most importantly being able to feel like you are doing a job that is providing a helpful service. One gets to meet some very special people and work does not always feel like work."
"I like that there is always someone there to help or listen to what you need and that everybody works together to give the client the best care.”
"They really care about us; not just our work, but who we are.”
"The amazing communication! The incredible friendliness of the office and the patience they have for how often I call with concerns or questions, and how they even check up on us to see how we are doing mentally and physically with our clients and our lives. The best job I’ve ever had!!! Seriously!!! Such a Team!!”
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.