Ottawa (Change Location)
How Else Can We Help Seniors in Ottawa?
Every senior’s life is different and they each have their own needs. At Home Instead Senior Care Ottawa we pride ourselves in making sure we understand those individual needs and help with any situation that arises.
Some of the situations that we can help with are:
- Short Term Recovery Services – Our short-term recovery services are an outstanding solution that allows seniors to recover at home following surgery, an illness or an accident.
- Services Wherever the Client Calls Home - While our services are primarily provided in private residences, service is also available in assisted living, rehabilitation facilities, skilled nursing centres, hospitals, and hospice facilities.
- Outpatient Assistance – The planning involved in getting to and from regular outpatient appointments and procedures can be stressful and inconvenient for seniors and their family caregivers. Our CAREGivers can accompany clients to all types of medical appointments and outpatient procedures.
- Incontinence Care – Incontinence can be managed with the proper guidance and education. It no longer needs to be the reason that so many older adults stop participating in the activities they love and become isolated in their homes, or are forced into a nursing facility.
- Hospital / Nursing Home Companionship – Home Instead Senior Care can provide one-on-one care for individuals during hospital or nursing home stays.
- Returning Home Post-Discharge Care – If you or your loved one have been in a hospital or rehabilitation facility, it may have been weeks or even months since you've been back in your home. To help make sure your homecoming is a joyous occasion, and not an exhausting one, we can help!
- Emergency and Crisis Care – Should you need to speak to someone immediately about arranging care we are available to support you. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to receive your calls and arrange for care on short notice.
To learn more about our Senior Home Care services call Home Instead Ottawa at (613) 599-6906 or click fill out our inquiry form to request a a free, no-obligation care consultation.
The office of Home Instead Senior Care in Ottawa services the following areas: Ottawa, Kanata, Nepean, Orleans, Rockliffe, Alta Vista, New Edinburgh, Manor Park, Stittsville, Barrhaven, Manotick, Sandy Hill, Hunt Club, Vanier, Richmond, Carleton Place, Gloucester, Kemptville.