CAREGiver With Personal Care Experience - Port Perry
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for part-time and full-time caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our communities in Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering, Ajax, Courtice, Bowmanville, Port Perry and surrounding area. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We have a variety of CAREGiver shifts available with competitive pay and BENEFITS. Some BENEFITS include:
-Longer visits with each client
-Warm and caring culture
CAREGiver duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary to be a CAREGiver - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
*PSWs must have certification from an accredited educational institution.
REQUIREMENTS to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check (within the last 3 months), vulnerable sector and MTO check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Both full time and part time roles available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/3015
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.