Senior Home Care Cheltenham, Ontario
We are proud to serve the seniors in the Cheltenham area. A Home Instead Senior Care representative is available for a no-cost, no-obligation home visit to discuss your home care needs.
Home Instead Senior Care Brampton offers:
- Companionship Care: most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend and helping them accomplish tasks and enjoy favorite activities is good for seniors’ health. We can play games, visit neighbors, watch movies or plan activities, whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services: receiving help with home tasks that are more difficult for seniors is often crucial to allowing seniors to continue to live in their home. Plus, our home helper services free up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved one. Home Helper services include cleaning, laundry, shopping, running errands and helping, however, we can.
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vacation or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
- and more
Home Instead Senior Care was created with a passionate desire to help families keep their aging mothers, fathers, grandparents or friends in their Cheltenham home as they grow older.
Cheltenham, Ontario was founded in 1822, the village of Cheltenham has a long history as a mill town, going through numerous changes over the years. Home to the bustling Cheltenham Store, Cheltenham Badlands, Caledon Trailway and the Bruce Trail (among the many natural wonders found throughout Caledon
Cheltenham General Store
14386 Creditview Road
Call us at (905) 463-0860 for in home senior care inquiries about our senior home care services in Brampton, Halton Hills, Inglewood, Norval, Cheltenham, Kleinburg, Georgetown, Caledon, Forks of the Credit River, Glen Williams, Limehouse, Peel Village, Valleywood, Woodbridge Our lines are open 24/7.