Caregiver - Personal Care & Home Helper
Discover a culture where CAREGivers are truly valued.
SERVICE AREA: North Vancouver, West Vancouver & Downtown Vancouver
When you join the Home Instead team, you become part of the family. We recognize the important role you play in the success of the business as the hands and hearts serving seniors in our local community and facilities.
At the heart of this, is the relationship between the Caregiver and the Senior. Home Instead Caregivers ensure and understand clients’ care needs and support them to enhance their quality of life. Home Instead looks for these qualities in its candidates:
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Our Home Instead North Shore/Downtown Vancouver office is part of a family network of locally owned franchise offices. Serving the area with a passionate desire to be a trusted agency for families and their loved ones.
Earn $21/hr as a Home Instead Caregiver in North Vancouver, West Vancouver, and Downtown Vancouver
- New Caregivers who are compassionate & we will train you! No experience is needed.
- Retired or stay-at-home parents
- Private Caregivers
- Internationally-trained nurses who have experience assisting seniors and/or adults with activities of daily living, behavior support, and personal care.
- HCA Graduates & Students
- Variable shift times allow for increased flexibility as determined by you, full or part-time.
- Potential for full-time hours & benefits
- PPE provided
- Dedicated office support 24/7
- Steady, reliable income
- Safe working environment
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- An ability to advocate for clients and their families
- Must be willing to take initiative in your client's homes to ensure clients are living their best lives possible
- Recent Criminal Record Check in the vulnerable sector
- Valid ID with COVID19 Vaccination
- Having your own vehicle and clean drivers abstract an asset but not required, paid KMs
Call us at 604-925-1570 and we will call you back!
Please Note: we do not accept international applicants at this time. Please only submit your resume if you live in the Vancouver area, and you are a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident, or have a current work permit.
The hours of work including days off and work locations may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements.
As per the current Public Health Orders (Long Term Care/Seniors Assisted Living Provincial Health Officer Order and the Health Sector Order), as of October 26, 2021, all employees working for Home Instead 3022 must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
Home Instead® provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Royal Duchess Elder Care Ltd.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.