Do you like to solve urgent problems?
Do you work well under a deadline?
Join us today in West Vancouver!
Home Instead West Vancouver is currently seeking a Scheduling Coordinator who has a passion for seniors to join our friendly team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be service-orientated, and have the ability to work well under pressure in a team environment. From the top-down, our entire staff is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to ensure our clients' needs are met.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits, along with professional on-going training. We look forward to learning how your experience can aid us on our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
The Scheduling Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling services for clients. The Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers to provide the highest quality service to clients with an emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. $47,000- 52,000
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system, and work with the team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients, and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Minimum - High school graduation
- Two years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered. *Prior scheduling experience ideally in the home care/medical industry preferred.
- Must have Microsoft Office and database experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Royal Duchess elder Care DBA an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain the confidentiality of the information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly, and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients, and CAREGivers
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in MS OFFICE, Word, and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
Call us at 604-925-1570 and we will call you back!
Please Note: we do not accept international applicants at this time. Please only submit your resume if you live in the Vancouver area, and you are a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident, or have a current work permit.
The hours of work including days off and work locations may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements.
As per the current Public Health Orders (Long Term Care/Seniors Assisted Living Provincial Health Officer Order and the Health Sector Order), as of October 26, 2021, all employees working for Home Instead 3022 must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
Home Instead® provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Royal Duchess Elder Care Ltd.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.