Have you retired but would like to help out a bit in your community?
If you want to make a difference with the seniors in your community and work with a team that cares about your needs, look no further. At Home Instead, caring is our passion! – it starts with our Caregivers. As a Home Instead Caregiver, your job will be to help seniors thrive in their homes. Caring for seniors is a labour of love that requires a special person with just the right touch.
Becoming a professional Caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, responsibilities, and challenges – both physical and emotional. As a Home Instead Caregiver, you’ll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of the seniors in your community.
Care you will provide:
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments, errands, outings
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia Care
Why Join the Home Instead Team?
- No medical experience is necessary – we focus on finding amazing people and developing the skill set necessary
- Availability to work16 hrs or more per week with many shift options
- Want to work more hours? Providing open availability and potential for full-time hours is a possibility.
- All training is provided and paid
- A 24/7 support team for Clients and Caregivers
- Recognition of the important work you do
- Hourly rates of pay are $21 per hour
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits – when employed for 24 hrs or more per week
- Must be able to lift 25 lb/11.3 Kilo, walking, standing, stooping, bending
- Valid BC Drivers License
- Reliable vehicle
Call us at 604-925-1570 and we will call you back!
Please Note: we do not accept international applicants at this time. Please only submit your resume if: you live in the Vancouver area, and you are a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident, or have a current work permit.
The hours of work including days off and work locations may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements.
As per the current Public Health Orders (Long Term Care/Seniors Assisted Living Provincial Health Officer Order and the Health Sector Order), as of October 26, 2021, all employees working for Home Instead3022 must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
Home Instead® provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Royal Duchess Elder Care Ltd.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.