Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our growing team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
What’s In It For You?
- Insurance Benefits after 90 day probationary period
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Shifts of all hour increments
- Support in completed ADL’s such including toileting, bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.
- Assist with 1 person assist, 2 person transfer or Hoyer Lift transfer
- Provide medication reminders and track all changes
- Assist in companionship and conversation to stimulate and encourage engagement
- Escort to medical appointments as needed
- Aid in hospice and palliative support
- Assist in Dementia care
- MUST be a certified PSW in Canada or currently enrolled in a nursing program, having completed ONE year
- Ability to communicate effectively in a friendly and congenial manner
- MUST have a vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Experience with 2-person transfer or Hoyer Lift
- Experience with Alzheimer’s or Dementia patients
- Experience with hospice or palliative care
- Candidates must provide a vulnerable sector check as well as 3 professional references
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.