Home Instead is looking for amazing Care Professionals that are able to see clients in the south of Calgary and Okotoks area!
Regardless of your experience, we provide all of our Care Professionals with paid, extensive training to make sure that you have all the tools you need to exceed the expectations of our senior clients and their families.
We believe that home is the best place to be. You will be working one on one with seniors, helping them stay safe and independent in their own home for as long as possible. Join our growing team where you are valued, and your work makes an impact on people’s lives!
Care Professional Requirements:
- Must have your own vehicle and a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must live in Calgary, Alberta or in the surrounding areas
- Great written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Consistent, non-flexible availability
- Clear criminal background check
Care Professional Responsibilities
- Daily personal care (bathing, toileting, dressing)
- Meal planning, preparation, and groceries
- Social outings and appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Supporting seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s
What We Provide:
- Paid training by experienced instructors (no experience required!)
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from the Home Instead team
- Competitive hourly wages
- Ongoing client assignments – see the same clients on a regular basis
- Care Professional referral bonus program
While the duties of this job may vary each day, our goal to help seniors age with greater hope and success stays the same. If you are passionate about making a difference in a senior’s life, apply today!