Home Instead is hiring! We are looking for kind and supportive people to join our growing and dynamic team of Care Professionals, serving seniors throughout Calgary and the surrounding areas! Don’t have experience? We provide paid and extensive training to all our Care Professionals!
Our Care Professionals care for the health and well-being of seniors who need help with daily tasks and activities. Your aging loved one may need a Care Professional because of an injury, mobility or memory issues, illnesses, or chronic conditions making everyday chores more challenging.
Care Professional Responsibilities
- Daily personal care (bathing, toileting, dressing)
- Meal planning, preparation, and groceries
- Social outings and appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Supporting seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s
Care Professional Requirements:
- Must have a dedicated vehicle and a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must live in Calgary, Alberta or surrounding areas
- Great written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Consistent, non-flexible availability
- Clear criminal background check
What We Provide:
- Paid training by experienced instructors (no experience required!)
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from the Home Instead team
- Competitive hourly wages
- Ongoing client assignments – see the same clients on a regular basis
- Care Professional referral bonus program
While the duties of this job may vary each day, our goal to help seniors age with greater hope and success stays the same. If you are passionate about making a difference in a senior’s life, apply today!