At Home Instead, we believe that home is the best place you can be.
Our Mission Statement: “We provide the highest quality of care to our clients and their families to help them remain safe and independent in their homes as long as possible. This is accomplished by exceeding the expectations of those we care for”
Meet Anne. Anne is 89 years old and has lived in the same home for 49 years. She enjoys card games, going on walks, and planting flowers in her garden. She used to travel the world and loves telling stories of all her adventures. She loves to cook and bake, but her mobility has declined, and she has difficulties moving around the kitchen like she used to. She has dementia, which makes completing daily tasks quite challenging. She needs assistance with:
- Her daily personal care, which includes help with toileting, bathing, and getting dressed
- Meal planning, preparation, and groceries
- Social outings and appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Supporting seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s
Can you imagine helping someone like Anne? We meet seniors like her every single day. Join our growing team of Care Professionals and help seniors age with greater hope and success at home!
Care Professional Requirements: Please do NOT apply for this position if you do not currently have a valid Class 5 license, your own vehicle and reside in Calgary, Alberta.
- Must have a dedicated vehicle and a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must live in Calgary, Alberta or surrounding areas
- Great written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Consistent, non-flexible availability
- Clear criminal background check
What We Provide:
- Paid training by experienced instructors
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from the Home Instead team
- Competitive hourly wages
- Ongoing client assignments – see the same clients on a regular basis
- Flexible schedule
- Care professional referral bonus program
Apply now to begin your journey as a Care Professional at Home Instead.