Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
Home Instead’s mission is to change the face of aging by providing personal, one-on-one support to older adults while enhancing lives of seniors aging in our community. Our approach to care is relationship based, and as our tagline states “To us, it’s personal”. You’re in luck, our Barrie office is in search of a Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator!
You are an excellent communicator on and off the page.
When a crisis or hectic situation comes your way, you embrace it, think of a logical solution, collaborate with your team and jump on board with implementation of your plan. Ambiguity doesn’t scare you and “self-motivated” is your middle name.
You have experience working in an office setting and you present yourself in a professional manner every day. Picking up the phone is fun for you! You enjoy talking with anyone and everyone while helping them solve their problems. You’re used to getting a lot of calls because after all, you’re the go to person in your personal and professional life. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Home Instead is looking to immediately hire a Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator. The recruiter is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, train, and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
The primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records, forms, and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm with occasional recruiting in the evening or weekends. This position also entails on-call responsibilities.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma (practical experience will also be considered)
- Extensive knowledge with social media
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven role
- Exceptional ability to manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency
- Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with Office 365
- Working knowledge of Google Apps
- Enjoy acting as a resource for Client/employee inquiries
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter merged in one document by July 2nd.
Job Types: Full-time
Benefits: After 3 Months
Pension: After 6 Months
Administrative Support: 1 year (Preferred).
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.