Looking for a job that has meaning and purpose to making a difference in aging adult lives? Home Instead is looking for compassionate CARE Givers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead
-We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer a best-in-class and on the job training and development program with free courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement
- We work with your availability and offer variety of shifts with competitive pay
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Companionship and conversation if the aging adult cannot sleep throughout the night
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and keeping things tidy in the homes
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Personal care (assistance with using the bathroom when needed)
- Assist with peri care and diaper changes when needed
- Ability to work with clients receiving palliative care or at end of life care
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for aging adults and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Willingness to grow and develop
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Complete Background Check will be done once hired
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance if you are able to drive clients is a bonus, but not required
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.