At Home Instead Vancouver, our passionate team of CAREGivers are leading the way in providing support and care to seniors in their own homes. It is through their dedication that our great reputation is spreading. As a CAREGiver, you will create meaningful relationships with seniors and support them to stay at home in their own environment. Our philosophy is to Build Trust, Take the Lead and Share Our Hearts.
We provide non-medical caregiver services which support seniors to live in their own homes in the central Vancouver area. Our services include:
- Companionship/Home Helper - provide conversation and stimulating activities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying seniors to activities and appointments
- Assistance with walking and mobility support
- Personal Care - must be comfortable with personal care
- Dementia Care
- Overnight and weekend care
Our ideal CAREGiver candidate:
- Speaks and understands English fluently
- Has experience in the medical field as a Foreign Trained Nurse, Doctor or Care-Aide is a HUGE asset
- Shifts are available days, evenings and nights and weekends
- Enjoys working with the elderly
- Has a caring heart and patience
- Has a cell phone and is comfortable with text and/or email
- Must be living in the Vancouver area and have residency or a valid work permit
An active driver's license and/or car is a PLUS!
Benefits of working with Home Instead Vancouver:
We pay competitive rates from $18-$23 an hour
Medical and Dental Plans with part time work!
Cash Bonuses for referring other Caregivers to Home Instead!
Caregiver Incentives each month
Caregiver Summer BBQ's and Holiday Parties!
Mentoring and paid educational workshops on a monthly basis provided!
If you are interested, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below, fill out the application and upload your resume and/or cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity!
Recruitment & Engagement Team
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.