At Home Instead of Vancouver, our passionate team of CARE Givers is leading the way in providing support and care to seniors in their own homes. It is through their dedication that our great reputation is spreading. As a CARE Giver, you will create meaningful relationships with seniors and support them to stay at home in their own environment. Our philosophy is to Build Trust, Take the Lead and Share Our Hearts.
We provide non-medical care professional services which support seniors to live in their own homes in the central Vancouver area. Our services include:
- Companionship/Home Helper - provide conversation and stimulating activities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying seniors to activities and appointments
- Assistance with walking and mobility support
- Personal Care - must be comfortable with personal care
- Dementia Care
- Overnight and weekend care
- Registered Care Aide Certification
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Check
- Speaks and understands English fluently
- Must be living in the Vancouver area and have residency or a valid work permit (we do not offer sponsorship)
- Shifts are available on days, evenings and nights, and weekends
- Enjoys working with the elderly
- Has a caring heart and patience
- Has a cell phone and is comfortable with text and/or email
An active driver's license and/or car is a PLUS!
Benefits of working with Home Instead Vancouver:
- 4% Vacation pay every paycheck
- Eligible for Extended health benefits after 3 months!
- Cash Bonuses for referring other Care Giver to Home Instead!
- Care Giver Incentives each month
- Care Giver Summer BBQs and Holiday Parties!
- Mentoring and paid educational workshops on a weekly basis provided!
If you are interested, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below, fill out the application, and upload your resume and/or cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity!
Recruitment & Engagement Team
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.