Personal Support Worker (PSW) for Elder Care
Stratford, Perth and Huron County areas in a LTC facility
Shifts Available for Full Time - Afternoons, Weekends and Nights
About Home Instead:
Would you like to make a difference to care for seniors and develop a fulfilling career?
A reputed home care company with mission to enhance life of aging seniors and to help them live their life to fullest in their own homes.
Wage: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Training program that equips you to confidently step into an senior's home and deliver quality care
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career that is fulfilling
- A PSW certificate or international Nurse required
- Compassion for Seniors
- Possess a reliable vehicle and willingness to travel over 40 Kms to seniors home
- Flexibility with hours
- Complete Background Check
- Provide one-on-one compassionate care to senior clients in their homes
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping and delivering professional care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's / Dementia/ Immobility Care
5006390 Ontario Ltd dba Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.