CareGiver for Senior Care- Stratford/New Hamburg, Listowel Area
Full Time / Part-Time- Shifts available: Days, Afternoons, Weekends and Nights
About Home Instead:
Would you like to make a difference to care for seniors and develop a fulfilling career?
A reputed home care company with mission to enhance life of aging seniors and to help them live their life to fullest in their own homes.
Wage: $17.00 to $19.50 hourly
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult's home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career
- Compassion for Seniors
- Possess a reliable vehicle and willingness to travel over 40 Kms to seniors home
- Flexibility with hours
- A PSW, DSW certificate desired or experience/education in a similar role will be considered an asset, but not required
- Complete Background Check
- Provide one-on-one compassionate care to senior clients in their homes
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping and delivering professional care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's / Dementia/ Immobility Care
5006390 Ontario Ltd dba Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.