CareGiver for Seniors
Tilsonburg and Oxford county Surrounding area
Full Time/ Part-Time opportunities - Days, Afternoons, Weekends available
About Home Instead:
Would you like to make a difference to provide Care for seniors and develop a fulfilling career?
We are a reputed Home Care company with mission to enhance life of aging seniors and to help them live their life to fullest in their own homes.
Wage: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult's home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career
- 1-2 years of customer service experience desired, full training provided
- Compassion for Seniors
- Possess a reliable vehicle and willingness to travel over 40 KMs to seniors home
- Flexibility with hours
- Building professional relationships with clients
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Provide one-on-one compassionate Customer Service to senior clients in their homes
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Assisting with transportation needs
5006390 Ontario Ltd dba Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.