Do you have a caring heart?
Are you looking for a meaningful position to grow in?
Do you desire to make a difference in the lives of aging adults in your community?
Try something new and become an Overnight Caregiver with Home Instead!
We are looking for Overnight Caregivers and Personal Support Workers to serve seniors in their homes in Cobourg, Ontario and the surrounding area!
- Unique schedule opportunity (shifts vary from 10pm - 6am or 11pm - 7am!)
- Longer client visits
- Paid mileage for running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Warm and caring team culture
- Supportive management
- Paid high-quality training
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
- Building a meaningful relationship with a senior
- Planning and preparing quality meals
- Light housekeeping work (sweeping, vacuuming, laundry)
- Running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Providing personal care (assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care)
We also have opportunities to serve seniors with Alzheimer’s and other types of Dementia!
REQUIREMENTS to be a Caregiver:
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner
- Can complete a vulnerable sector check and driver's abstract
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Have open availability
- Past experience is preferred but not required!
Compensation: $16-18 per hour, depending on the nature of care provided and client location
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/3048
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.