Hiring Part-time CAREGivers in the Comox Valley!
At Home Instead, caring is our passion – and it starts with our CAREGivers.
The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion.
Our employment strategies are:
- We'll help build your future.
- You'll be working for the company that first introduced in-home senior care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training, education, and opportunities for career advancement.
- We're a family. And families trust and support each other inside and outside the workplace, which is why giving back to the community is also important to us. Plus, you'll never be alone. Unlike other companies, we have a local office that you can come to and lean on for support, talk to the staff, share stories, and seek advice. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
- We've got you covered. Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have but we also offer competitive pay and benefits, recognition for the work you do, and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
That's where you come in.
As a CAREGiver, your job will be to help seniors thrive in their homes. By assisting with meal preparation, laundry, personal care, dementia care, light housekeeping, and companionship, you will also help their loved ones to restore balance, order, and peace to their lives.
- · Rate of pay ranges between 16.00 and 18.00 per hour.
- · Benefits available after 3 months and working 24 hours per week.
- · Able to assist clients who may or may not have COVID-19. We provide all necessary PPE, support, and training.
- · No experience or medical skills needed, we focus on finding amazing people with a willingness to learn and develop the skill set necessary.
- · You exhibit a reliable work ethic.
- · Variable shifts.
- · Able to work 15 hours or more per week. (days, evenings, and overnight plus either a Saturday or Sunday)
- · Your own personal vehicle and be able to upgrade to business vehicle insurance, which will allow you to take clients on outings.
- · Current BC driver's license with no restrictions.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.