Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Alzheimer’s Care *Previous experience not necessary but is an asset* *Skills training and ongoing training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CARE Professional:
• Ability to treat and care for community members and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check and provide Two Professional and Two Personal References.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle.
• Driver’s abstract is required
• Possess a computer and a cell phone
We have a variety of shifts available and offer a flexible schedule and ask for your flexibility in return as well as a willingness to learn
To apply please visit our website: homeinstead.com/3028 to learn more about us and to apply online to CARE Professional Jobs | Home Instead Sarnia, ON Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Overnights Salary: $16.00-18.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: COVID protocols and training are in place to ensure the safety of CARE Professionals, Clients and staff.
Proof of Vaccination is required.
Work remotely: • No
Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3051 to learn more about us and to apply online.