The team at Home Instead has one goal in mind – to provide the best experience for our professional caregivers by providing flexible schedules, opportunities to grow your career further and rewarding work by enhancing the lives of aging adults in our community. Home Instead provides a variety of medical and non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. If you're looking to make a difference and work with a team that’s here to support you, join us today!
Home Instead Nanaimo is urgently hiring caregivers for 12 hour shifts, Overnights.
Position: Full-time Caregivers
Location: Close to Nanaimo North Town center.
Shifts:12 hour shifts (Overnights) 8pm-8am
Rotation: 3 Nights on 3 Nights off
- Providing compassionate care to clients in their home setting.
- Assisting with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication Management .
- Preparing meals and ensuring proper nutrition.
- Assisting with light housekeeping tasks
- Monitoring and reporting changes in clients' health and well-being
- Companionship and engaging in meaningful activities with client.
- Previous caregiving experience is an asset
- Valid certifications or training in caregiving, personal support work, or related fields is an asset.
- Compassionate, reliable, and patient demeanor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A clear criminal background check
- Valid Drivers License & Driving Abstract
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible scheduling options
- Training provided for specific client needs
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on clients' lives
- Supportive and caring work environment
If you are a caregiver looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive difference in people's lives, we would love to hear from you! Please apply here or on our website Caregiver Jobs Helping Seniors | Home Instead | Nanaimo, BC.
Interviews will be conducted promptly, and successful candidates can start immediately.
Please only apply if you reside in Canada!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of dedicated caregivers. We look forward to welcoming you to the Home Instead Team and making a difference together in the lives of our clients