CHATHAM-KENT/LEAMINGTON FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
What it takes to be a Pro!
Are you looking for a job where you will be making a difference in the lives of adults and seniors in your community? Do you have a passion for helping others and enjoy changing someone's life for the better?
Our team is dedicated to helping people continue to live full, rich lives throughout their healing journeys-safe in their own home. We are here to support you as you make your community a better place; one life at a time! If this sounds like a team that you would love to be a part of, follow the steps below to apply!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*Previous experience not necessary but is an asset*
*Skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a Care Professional:
- Ability to treat and care for community members and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle
- Driver’s abstract is required
- Possess a computer and a cell phone
- Able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (subject to our duty to accommodate under the Human Rights Code)
COVID-19 considerations: COVID protocols and training are in place to ensure the safety of Care Professionals, Clients and staff.
We offer competitive wages and benefits in the form of a Health Care Spending account. To apply please visit our website: www.homeinstead.com/3054/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.