Are you looking to switch careers into something more meaningful, but don’t know where to start? At Home Instead, we are looking for caring and committed Care Professionals to join our team. Regardless of your experience, we provide all of our Care Professionals with paid, extensive training to make sure that you have all the tools you need to exceed the expectations of our senior clients and their families.
We believe that home is the best place to be. You will be working one on one with seniors, helping them stay safe and independent in their own home for as long as possible. Join our growing team where you are valued, and your work makes an impact on people’s lives!
Care Professional Responsibilities:
- Personal care (grooming, toileting, bathing, and dressing)
- Planning and preparing meals
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Errands such as grocery shopping and doctor’s appointments
- Dementia Care
- Planning activities and helping clients remain socially engaged
Care Professional Requirements:
- Must have a dedicated vehicle and a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must live in Calgary, Alberta or surrounding areas
- Great written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Consistent, non-flexible availability
- Clear criminal background check
What We Provide:
- Paid training by experienced instructors (no experience necessary!)
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from the Home Instead team
- Competitive hourly wages
- Ongoing client assignments – see the same clients on a regular basis
- Care Professional referral bonus program
Apply if you are ready to join us in making a difference in seniors’ lives!