Hiring Personal Support Workers Immediately!
Do you have a passion for working with seniors or helping Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) victims recover?
Home Instead Senior Care is currently looking for caring and compassionate Personal Support Workers to
help in our Brantford, Port Dover, Simcoe, and Woodstock areas. We have a variety of shifts available
from 3-12 hours (Days, Evenings, Weekends, Overnights).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer's Care
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Personal Support Worker Certificate
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Ability to treat & care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Willing to work flexible hours
• Valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle
If you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and Motor Vehicle Accident victims, please fill out our online application on our website under Careers.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.