Senior Home Care Woodbridge, Ontario
Woodbridge is community located in the city of Vaughan, just East of Brampton.
It is located to the West of Highway 400 and East of Highway 50; North of Steeles Avenue and South of Major Mackenzie Dr. West.
The Village of Woodbridge was an autonomous municipality until 1971 when was amalgamated to the Town of Vaughan.
Resources and Places of Interest:
Etobicoke General Hospital
101 Humber College Blvd, Etobicoke, ON M9V 1R8
Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital
10 Trench St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 4Z3
Brampton Civic Hospital
2100 Bovaird Dr E, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Al Palladini Comunity Centre
9201 Islington Ave, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A7
Father Ermanno Bulfon Community Centre
8141 Martin Grove Rd, Vaughan, ON L4L 3W9
Boyd Conservation Area
Address: 8739 Islington Ave, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6
Woodbridge Memorial Tower
Address: Memorial Hill Dr, Vaughan, ON L4L 2P4
Pierre Berton Resource Library
Address: 4921 Rutherford Rd, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6
Home Instead Senior Care Brampton was created with a passionate desire to help families keep their aging mothers, fathers, grandparents or friends in their home as they grow older.
We offer the following services to Woodbridge residents:
- Companionship Care: most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend and helping them accomplish tasks and enjoy favorite activities is good for seniors’ health. We can play games, visit neighbors, watch movies or plan activities, whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services: receiving help with home tasks that are more difficult for seniors is often crucial to allowing seniors to continue to live in their home. Plus, our home helper services free up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved one. Home Helper services include cleaning, laundry, shopping, running errands and helping, however, we can.
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vacation or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
- and more
Home Instead Senior Care Brampton is not a giant corporation run from the top down, we're a community-based, friendly and responsive office right serving Brampton and surrounding communities.
Call us at (905) 463-0860 for in home senior care inquiries about our senior home care services in Brampton, Halton Hills, Inglewood, Norval, Cheltenham, Kleinburg, Georgetown, Caledon, Forks of the Credit River, Glen Williams, Limehouse, Peel Village, Valleywood, Woodbridge Our lines are open 24/7.