At Home Instead, you will be working for the Company who first introduced in-home senior care to the world. We are looking to hire caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead
-We offer a family/team work atmosphere where you will feel supported by our office staff 24 hours a day
- You will receive all required training and PPE
- Safety for you and our clients is our highest priority
- We offer a in-class and on the job training, as well as a development program with courses through our online learning platform
- We offer opportunities for advancement
- We work within your availability and offer variety of shifts with competitive pay
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Accompanying clients to their appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Personal care (assistance with bathing, dressing, and using the bathroom)
- Providing transportation to and from appointments
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Willingness to grow and develop
- Ability to work with clients needing palliative, hospice care and/or at end of life care
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Completing a Background Check will be done once hired
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance if you are able to drive clients is a huge bonus
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.