Are you a PSW, International Nurse, Health Care Aide or CAREGiver? If so, we are hiring and we want you!
Are you looking for a Full time opportunity to gain experience in the healthcare field? If so, we are hiring and we want you!
We are looking for skilled individuals to fill the role of a PSW and/or CAREGiver assisting seniors in the community of Richmond Hill/Vaughan.
What we offer:
- On-Going Job Opportunities - employees will be on-boarded with initial training and be eligible to take many of our training courses centralized around senior aging illnesses such as Alzheimer's, Dementia, Palliative Care, etc
- Close to Home - all shifts are travel friendly and central enough to your home
- Personal Satisfaction - the best of all, you get to make a difference in someone's life!
Essential Job Functions:
- Providing 1:1 care assistance to each client individually or in a team setting with another CG
- Assist in 2-person transfers using mechanical lifts or 1-person assists
- Provide medication reminders
- Support clients in completing all Activities of Daily Living such as toileting, bathing, dressing, feeding and ambulation assistance
- May be required to assist in Instrumental Activities of Daily Living such as laundry, changing linens, warming up meals, etc.
- Expected to maintain communication regarding all client care needs and changes and make appropriate reports
Requirements of the Position:
- Musthave a vehicle with valid auto insurance
- Must be CPR/First Aid Certified
- Must be willing to travel to areas of coverage
- Must be a certified PSW or International Nurse
- Experience with 2-person transfers preferred but not required - training will be provided as needed
- Experience with all forms of personal care
- Must be a team player and willing to work with other Home Instead CG’s
- Experience with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, etc is preferred but not required
- Health Benefits – all full-time employees working a minimum of 30+ hours weekly are eligible for full benefits that covers medical, dental and much more!
- 11am - 7pm
- Weekdays & Weekends
Home Instead requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 from all employees, with the exception of those who require accommodation under applicable human rights legislation.Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/3038
OFFICE HOURS: 10AM-4PM. IF INQUIRING ABOUT THIS JOB, PLEASE CALL DURING OFFICE HOURS.