Home Instead® LPN Casual
East Edmonton Senior Care LTD d.b.a Home Instead
The LPN Casual expected to perform a variety of duties.
- Reflect the core values of East Edmonton Senior Care LTD, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by East Edmonton Senior Care LTD, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies.
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.