Are you looking for a meaningful second career?
Desire to share your caring heart with others?
Want to make a difference in the lives of seniors in your community?
You'd likely enjoy working as a Caregiver with Home Instead!
Caregivers serve senior clients in their homes in Peterborough, Ontario and the surrounding area!
BENEFITS of being on our team:
- Flexible schedule (a variety of shifts available during mornings, afternoons, overnights and weekends)
- Warm, caring team culture
- Longer client visits (shift length ranges from 3-12 hours each!)
- Paid mileage for running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Supportive management
- Paid high-quality training
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
- Building a one on one relationship with a senior
- Planning and preparing quality meals
- Light housekeeping work (sweeping, vacuuming, laundry, everyday tasks)
- Running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Providing personal care (assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care)
We also serve senior clients living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia! (Training provided to provide care)
REQUIREMENTS to be a Caregiver:
- Be able to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner with the office and clients
- Complete a vulnerable sector check and driver's abstract
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Have open availability
- Past experience is preferred but not required!
Compensation: $16-18 per hour, depending on the nature of care provided and client locationFind out more about our career opportunities at homeinstead.com/3048!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.