Searching for a way to give back to your community?
Do you find joy in connecting with seniors one-on-one while supporting them at home?
Is your desire to learn and grow in a position with supportive management?
Apply to become a Caregiver with Home Instead!
Our Caregivers serve senior clients in their homes in Peterborough, Ontario and the surrounding area by providing Companionship, Home Helper and Personal Care support!
BENEFITS of being on our team:
- Flexible schedule (a variety of shifts available ranging from 4, 8 or 12 hours in length)
- Full-time hours are available! (30-40 hours weekly)
- Warm, caring team culture
- Longer client visits (shift length ranges from 4-12 hours each!)
- Paid mileage for running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- 24/7 support in your role
- Paid high-quality training
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
- Building a one-on-one relationship with a senior
- Planning and preparing quality meals
- Light housekeeping work (sweeping, vacuuming, laundry, dishes and other everyday tasks)
- Running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Providing personal care (assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care)
We also serve senior clients living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia! (Training provided)
REQUIREMENTS to be a Caregiver:
- Be able to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner with the office and clients
- Complete a vulnerable sector check and driver's abstract
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Have open availability
- Past experience is preferred but not required!
Compensation: $16-18 per hourFind out more about our career opportunities at homeinstead.com/3048!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.