Are you looking to make meaningful connections with seniors?
Does the idea of providing care in a home excite you?
Desire a supportive work atmosphere as you pursue your passion?
You'd likely fit well as a PSW with Home Instead!
We are looking for Personal Support Workers to serve seniors in their homes in Peterborough, Ontario and the surrounding area.
- Flexible schedule (a variety of shifts available during days and rotating weekends)
- Longer client visits (minimum shifts of 4 hours)
- Paid mileage for errands, driving seniors to appointments
- A warm and caring culture
- Supportive management
- Paid training
- Social events
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
Typical tasks include:
- Building a meaningful relationship with a senior
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Running errands, possibly taking our seniors to appointments
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s Care, Hospice Care
REQUIREMENTS to be a PSW:
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner
- Can complete a criminal background check, driver’s abstract and a vulnerable sector check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Possess a PSW certificate
- Have open availability
Compensation: $18-21 per hour, plus bonuses for providing exceptional care!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/3048
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.