Markham (Change Location)
Overnight Care Services Markham
Safe Overnight Care Services in Markham, ON
Home Instead® of Markham, ON offers Overnight Care to those who need assistance throughout the night, whether it’s for safety supervision, medication assistance, dementia care, or to provide hands-on personal care. To learn more about this service offered by Home Instead, call and speak to a Home Care Specialist at (905) 604-4223.
Why Use Overnight Care?
Overnight Home Care is often required to help seniors who are up several times a night due to Dementia, needing to go to the bathroom or other concerns. Care Professionals remain awake all night to support the needs of your loved one, and allow family members to get their much needed rest. We know that falls can happen quickly. We are there when your loved one starts to move, not responding after they have already fallen. Having an awake and trained Care professional means peace of mind for a spouse or the family. Overnight in-home support includes:
- Assistance with night time routine - Bathing, help getting ready for bed, medications and more
- Assisting client to bed & throughout the night - Preventing falls by being present to help your loved one to and from the washroom
- Providing companionship and conversation throughout the night
- Assisting with morning routine - Having your loved one start their day right with a shower, help getting dressed and getting their morning Medications on time
- Preparing a healthy well-balanced breakfast and assisting with morning activities
Peace of Mind with Overnight CAREGivers
Contact Home Instead of Markham, ON to find out more about how we can help get a good night’s rest and a great start to the day.
Call our office today at (905) 604-4223!