Are you ready to start a job that you will love? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in our community with the work that you do on a daily basis?
Home Instead Calgary is looking for overnight Care Givers! No formal experience or certification is needed. You bring the heart, patience and reliability. We provide you with world class training and support to help you become a successful, professional caregiver. Successful applicants will have exceptional verbal and written skills with the ability to build relationships.
Home Instead provides a variety services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. As the world’s largest home care company, Home Instead leads the way in client and employee satisfaction. If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today!
Benefits of Working Overnight Shifts:
- Guaranteed longer hours
- You are paid at the same hourly rate
What We Provide:
- Paid training by experienced instructors
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from the Home Instead team
- Competitive hourly wages
- Ongoing client assignments – see the same clients on a regular basis
Care Professional Responsibilities
- Daily personal care (bathing, toileting, dressing)
- Medication reminders
- Supporting seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning, preparation, and groceries
Care Professional Requirements:
- Dedicated vehicle and a valid Class 5 driver’s license. Please do not apply if you do not have a class 5 license and a vehicle
- Must be living in Calgary, Alberta or its surrounding areas
- Great written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Must be available to work 8pm - 8am
- Consistent, non-flexible availability
- Clear criminal background check
While the duties of this job may vary each day, our goal to help seniors age with greater hope and success stays the same. If you are passionate about making a difference in a senior’s life, apply today!