Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
Please reach out to your local Home Instead® office to review the range of memory care services that may be offered.
Caring for People with Dementia at HomeWith years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our CAREGivers℠ to provide professional memory care that:
- Honours who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviours
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Professional CAREGiver Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained professional CAREGivers on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.
Latest Review from our community
We have been very happy with the Home Instead team. The staff are kind, caring and compassionate. As our father starts down the memory loss road, the staff have come into his home to help provide reassurance and companionship. They ensure that his home is clean and tidy and that all meals and medications are taken on time. This has been a game changer and has allowed him to stay in his home for a longer period of time. Thank you.