Our Home Instead Downtown Toronto office is part of a family network of locally owned franchise offices. Serving Toronto with a passionate desire to be trusted agency for families and their loved ones.
At the heart of this, is the relationship between the PSW and the senior. Home Instead PSWs and Caregivers ensure and understand client’s care needs and support them to enhance their quality of life. Home Instead looks for these qualities in their candidates:
- Organizational and Time Management skills
- Strong Communication Skills
When you join the Home Instead team, you become part of the family. We recognize the important role you play in the success of the business as the hands and hearts serving seniors in the community and facilities.
PSW & Caregiver Jobs in Toronto - Downtown
Discover a culture where PSWs & Caregivers are truly valued. At Home Instead we are constantly recruiting the most professional and compassionate people to join us in our mission to deliver the best care to seniors.
Join our Care Team. APPLY NOW!
- PSWs Graduates
- PSW Students who have completed their placements
- Caregivers with at least 1 year hands on senior care experience
- RN/RPN students who have completed 2 clinical placements
- Internationally-trained nurses who have experience assisting seniors and/or adults with activities of daily living, behaviour support, personal care.
- Variable shift times allowing for increased flexibility as determined by you
- Potential for full-time hours
- Professional development (over 200 online professional development courses - free for Home Instead staff)
- PPE provided
- Registered Nurses Support 24/7
- Steady, Reliable Income
- 3-4 hours per shift per client - max up to 12 hours per shift per client
- Safe Working Environment
Multiple options to apply with:
- Online at: www.homeinstead.com/3016
- Via Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 416-972-5096 and we will call you back
Home Instead is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). As such, we strive to make our recruitment processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities to the best of our abilities. If you require any accommodations during the application and hiring process kindly let us know.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.