Care Pro - Bilingual
Russian, Cantonese, German, Ukrainian, and Mandarin-speaking Care Pros are in high demand.
Many times we have new clients that speak different languages that need our help.
Perhaps you are bilingual or multilingual and have 16 hours or more a week to give back to our community.
Discover a culture where Care Professionals are truly valued.
Service area: North Vancouver, West Vancouver & Downtown Vancouver
When you join the Home Instead team, you become part of the family. We recognize the important role you play in the success of the business as the hands and hearts serving seniors in our local community and facilities.
At the heart of this, is the relationship between the Care Pro and the Senior. Home Instead Care Pros ensure and understand clients’ care needs and support them to enhance their quality of life. Home Instead looks for these qualities in its candidates:
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Serving Our Client's Needs (non-medical):
• Light housekeeping tasks
• Stabilization and assistance with walking
• Meal planning and preparation
• Driving to appointments and shopping
• Mobility, stability, and transferring assistance
• Bathing and dressing assistance
• Medication assistance and/or administration
All Applicants Must:
• Be compassionate, honest, and dependable!
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 pounds
• Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Possess valid identification, COVID-19 Vaccination and provide 2 references
• Complete a criminal background check
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
• Own vehicle an asset! (Paid KMs)
We look forward to getting to know you! If you are interested in what you see, please call our office or begin the application by clicking this link: https://www.homeinstead.ca/location/3022/home-care-jobs/
Care Professional Recruiting, please ask for Hengy at 604-925-1570
Home Instead® provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Royal Duchess Elder Care Ltd.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.