Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
These positions start at part-time however can go full time. Our clients are located in the Toronto West area ONLY.
CAREGIVERSM DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Companionship, conversation & personal support
- Light housekeeping tasks & meal preparation
- Errands, accompaniment and home organizational support
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming & bathing
- Assistance with toileting & incontinence
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care, Palliative Support
* PSW preferred but not necessary
* You must have personal or professional caregiver experience
* Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week including 2 weekends a month
*You must be actively legal to work in Canada
Please complete your application online by filling in the form below.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.