Registered Care Aides needed in Vancouver!
At Home Instead Vancouver, our passionate team of CARE Givers are leading the way in providing support and care to seniors in their own homes. It is through their dedication that our great reputation is spreading. As a CARE Giver, you will create meaningful relationships with seniors and support them to stay at home in their own environment. Our philosophy is to Build Trust, Take the Lead and Share Our Hearts.
We provide non-medical caregiver services which support seniors to live in their own homes in the central Vancouver area. Our services include:
- Companionship/Home Helper - provide conversation and stimulating activities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying seniors to activities and appointments
- Assistance with walking and mobility support - Must have experience with transfers and using mechanical lifts
- Personal Care - Must be comfortable assisting all genders of clients
- Dementia Care
Our Registered Care Aides candidates require the following
- Must be actively registered as aRegistered Care Aide - must provide registration number#
- Must be willing to travel within the Vancouver area
- Must be living in the Vancouver area and have residency or a valid work permit
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check including the Vulnerable Sector Search
- Must have residency or a valid work permit
- Speaks and understands English fluently
- Possesses adequate relationship building skills
- Available for shifts during days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Enjoys working with the elderly
- Has a caring heart and patience
- Has a cell phone and is comfortable with text and/or email
- Has a flexible schedule and is available to work a minimum of two days per week up to full time
- shifts are available days, evenings and nights
An active driver's license and/or car is a PLUS!
Benefits of working with Home Instead Vancouver:
- We pay competitive rates from $23 an hour
- Eligible for Extended health benefits after 3 months!
- Cash Bonuses for referring other Care Givers to Home Instead!
- Care Giver Incentives each month
- Care Giver Social Events and Holiday Parties!
- Mentoring and paid educational workshops on a weekly basis provided!
Take the next step by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below, fill out the application and upload your resume. We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity!
Home Instead 3039
Recruitment & Engagement Team