We are currently looking for caring and compassionate people to provide care to clients in Richmond area. Whether you have lots of experience or are looking to be a Care Professional for the first time, we can help you start a rewarding career as a Care Pro! We specialize in supporting seniors and provide specialized training to all employees. We offer competitive wages, a supportive work environment, meaningful relationships and great benefits.
If you find pleasure in helping others, we want to welcome you home! Apply today and join us in our mission of helping others.
We provide non-medical care professional services which support seniors to live in their own homes.
Our services include:
- Companionship/Home Helper - provide conversation and stimulating activities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying seniors to activities and appointments
- Assistance with walking and mobility support
- Personal Care - must be comfortable with personal care
- Dementia Care
- Overnight and weekend care
- Criminal background Check
- Speaks and understands English fluently
- Must be living in the Richmond or greater Vancouver area and have residency or a valid work permit (we do not offer sponsorship)
- Shifts are available on days, evenings and nights, and weekends
- Enjoys working with the elderly
- Has a caring heart and patience
- Has a cell phone and is comfortable with text and/or email
An active Class 5 BC Driver's Licence is NEEDED!
Benefits of working with Home Instead Richmond:
- 4% Vacation pay every paycheck
- Cash Bonuses for referring other Care Giver to Home Instead!
- Care Giver Incentives each month
- Care Giver Summer BBQs and Holiday Parties!
- Mentoring and paid educational workshops on a weekly basis provided!
Recruitment & Engagement Team