With the senior population exceeding its highest numbers, making sure they receive the right care is important. But when an elderly family member is no longer able to live independently, adjusting to the new normal can be difficult. That’s where finding a great home care agency can help. Home Instead Senior Care® serves Elmira families with senior home care. Having a senior loved one who needs care—especially 24-hour care—requires a team of dedicated CAREGivers℠ to keep things running smoothly. Home Instead CAREGivers are trained and bonded so you can rest assure that our trusted CAREGivers are providing the highest quality of care and compassion for your senior loved ones.
A Broad Range of In-Home Senior Care Services in Elmira
Home Instead Senior Care in Elmira provides individualized, care that allows seniors to remain in their homes, instead of displacing them to assisted living communities. Whether its help shopping, running errands or providing supportive companionship, our CAREGivers are there 24 x 7 to help. Home Instead has specially trained CAREGivers that assist Elmira families with seniors who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Caring for seniors with these dementias can carry quite a burden on a family. Our CAREGivers are there to support not only your senior loved one, but the family too. Some of our senior home care services include:
- Companionship Care: most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend and helping them accomplish tasks and enjoy favorite activities is good for seniors’ health. We can play games, visit neighbors, watch movies or plan activities, whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services: receiving help with home tasks that are more difficult for seniors is often crucial to allowing seniors to continue to live in their home. Plus, our home helper services free up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved one. Home Helper services include cleaning, laundry, shopping, running errands and helping, however, we can.
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vacation or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
We make it easy to get started with a complimentary initial consultation. We can get to know each other, we’ll listen carefully to your needs and concerns, we can share the experience of hundreds of other families with whom we’ve worked, and we’ll make recommendations for service. Call us today at (519) 571-1665 and see how Home Instead can help your family. We look forward to meeting you soon.