For the elderly, the aging process can be quite challenging. Home is where they are the most familiar, safe and comfortable. For that reason, St. Jacobs families prefer Home Instead Senior Care®. That sense of home is special in more ways than one. Home Instead’s individualized care provides the practical solution to allow your elderly loved ones to continue enjoying their home and the comfort it provides. Home Instead CAREGivers℠ are trained in providing the highest quality and compassionate care to maintain dignity in the life of the elderly. Our CAREGivers are licensed and bonded so your family can trust that their senior loved ones will experience the highest quality of care While it is a difficult decision to allow a stranger to come into your home, it may be quite necessary.
A Full Range of In-Home Senior Care Services in St. Jacobs
Home care is not one size fits all. Home Instead Senior Care in St. Jacobs tailors to the needs of the individual, adjusting to changes as they evolve. In some cases, seniors may be dealing with dementia, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. Our CAREGivers are specially trained in caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and other Dementias. In most cases, St. Jacobs seniors require help with chores around the house, transportation to appointments or some companionship on a rainy day. Home Instead Senior Care offers many senior home care services:
- Companionship Care: most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend and helping them accomplish tasks and enjoy favorite activities is good for seniors’ health. We can play games, visit neighbors, watch movies or plan activities, whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services: receiving help with home tasks that are more difficult for seniors is often crucial to allowing seniors to continue to live in their home. Plus, our home helper services free up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved one. Home Helper services include cleaning, laundry, shopping, running errands and helping, however, we can.
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vacation or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
We make it easy to get started with a complimentary initial consultation. We can get to know each other, we’ll listen carefully to your needs and concerns, we can share the experience of hundreds of other families with whom we’ve worked, and we’ll make recommendations for service. Call us today at (519) 571-1665 and see how Home Instead can help your family. We look forward to meeting you soon.