Are you a current or retired health care professional, social worker looking to continue your work with an organization known for providing high quality services and care to seniors? Are you are looking for greater satisfaction and the ability to truly impact the quality of care Niagara seniors receive? With Home Instead you will be a member of a team that you can be proud of the work you do each day.
Home Instead is looking for a Client Care Coordinator to join us and our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Niagara. Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with clients and family members, client/Care Pro introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care and client satisfaction.
As a Home Instead Employee, you receive:
• Job Training – initial and on-going training is consistently provided
• Work Local – serve seniors in your own community
• Social Environment – give you the opportunity to meet new people, develop meaningful relationships and work cohesively with a team of like minded individuals
• Personal Satisfaction – you will make a difference in someone’s life
• Incentives – competitive incentive plan to reward continued growth in metrics
• Competitive Compensation Plan – includes RRSP matching and Health Spending Account
Essential Job Functions:
• Meet with clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a plan of care
• Be responsive to changing needs and proactive to identify potential areas of concern
• Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with clients and families
• Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care which may involve external community partners
• Conduct client/Care Pro introductions with every new client and every new Care Pro
• Develop a Quality Assurance frequency plan to ensure each client has QA visits and calls
• Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through Quality Assurance visits
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, Management, colleagues, and Care Pros
• Must possess a valid Drivers License, be insurable and comfortable driving throughout Niagara, sometimes in inclement weather. A company vehicle will be provided for work related travel
• Be an effective communicator verbally in person and on the telephone and in written form
• Thrives in an environment that requires multi-tasking and changing priorities
• Proficient in MS Office
• Minimum 3 years working experience preferred
• Must have a good understanding of body mechanics, palliative care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia care.
Home Instead is the leading provider of home care. For over 25 years, Home Instead has delivered compassionate, high-quality care to seniors around the globe. We are looking for a Client Care Coordinator who has a genuine heart for serving people and is motivated to make a tangible difference in the community by enhancing the lives of seniors and their families. If this describes you, please complete the application. We look forward to connecting with you!