Our Social Purpose
Our social purpose starts in Niagara Falls, ON, but it carries on across the world.
The Home Instead network works to create a world where people own their aging journeys. We want all generations to age on their own terms - how and where they want, authentic to who they are as unique individuals, and connected to things that provide them with purpose.
This vision drives us to fearlessly create today, the world we want to grow old in tomorrow through our program Ready to Care by Home Instead®.
Women's Place of South Niagara is a women's shelter dedicated to offering a safe space for women and children. Their Nova House is in Niagara Falls, and their Serenity House is in Welland. Home Instead Niagara has supported the Women's Place in various events and fundraisers over the years. Check out their website to stay up to date on new events. https://womensplacesn.org/attend-an-event/
How It Works
- Thank you for your continued support of our Be A Santa to a Senior program. To ensure everyone’s safety this year, our program has been modified.
- This year we are asking participants to purchase gift card(s). Our suggested retailers include: Giant Tiger, Home Hardware, Canadian Tire, Dollarama, grocers like No Frills, Food Basics, pharmacies like Boggio’s and clothing stores like Mark’s Work Wearhouse and Tim Horton’s or Swiss Chalet.
- Place gift card(s) in the white mailbox at our partner locations.
- Home Instead® will provide the gift cards to the Niagara Region’s Senior Community Outreach program to purchase items and distribute to vulnerable seniors in Niagara.
- The last day for collections will be Dec 16 2020
Ready to Care by Home Instead helps seniors age with greater hope and success – whether they’re our clients or not. Because we believe everyone deserves to age with grace and dignity, we strive to make that vision a reality by creating a world that is Ready to Care® for each other.
From small acts of kindness to senior care charities, Ready to Care by Home Instead will arm you with tools to help make a difference. Our individual efforts combine to great and profound effects.
Ready to Care? Join Us